Hawker Sea Fury FB.11 TG114
Competed in the Reno Air Races in September 2006, where it was photographed.
Construction no. 41H/609972, civil registrations: CF-OYF, N54M, N232J, G-BVOE, N232MB.
Delivered to Royal Canadian Navy as TG114
- Brought on charge: May 24, 1947, Struck off charge: Oct. 2, 1956.
Brian Baird, Toronto, Ontario, Circa Nov. 1962, registered as CF-OYF.
J. W. Fornof, Houma, LA, 1966-1969, registered as N54M, overturned during landing, Houma, LA, 1967.
Brian Baird, Phoenix, AZ, 1969, wreckage stored, Mesa, AZ.
- Restoration started using parts from VR918 & VR919, Phoenix, AZ.
Frank C. Sanders, Chino, CA, 1971-1976.
- Registered as N232J, restoration completed.
- Converted to 2-seat configuration, first flight, 1971, flown as N232/232/0.
Lloyd A. Hamilton, Santa Rosa, CA, 1980.
William E. Sims, Charleston, IL, 1982-1987.
Ronald M. Runyan, Springdale, OH, May 1988-1995.
- Leased to Robert J.Lamplough, North Weald, UK, 1988-1994, delivered by air to North Weald, Apr. 24, 1990.
Aces High Ltd, North Weald, UKm June 13, 1994-1995, registered as G-BVOE.
Maruna Airplane Co, Akron, OH, Jan. 1995.
Gallant Corp, Dover, DE, Feb. 1, 1995, registered as N232J, shipped to USA from North Weald, UK.
Michael Brown, Carson City, NV, Mar. 21, 1996-1997.
Michael Brown/Sea Fury Ltd, Carson City, NV, May 1997-2004, registered as N232MB, restored, Ione, CA, 1996-1998.
- Fitted with Wright R-3350, first flight, 1998, flown as race #232/September Fury.
- Additional racing modifications.
Picture added on 12 February 2008