Percival Sea Prince T1 WP313 '568'
Photographed inside Cobham Hall, the Fleet Air Arm Museum at Yeovilton's reserve collection.
C/n PAC/P/63, delivered in January 1953, but went into store in June 1953. Went to RNAS Culdrose ADI in July 1956, and in 1959 to RNAS Hal Far. Spent time at RNAS Lossiemouth, RNAY Belfast and Culdrose until February 1977, to storage at RAF Kemble. Allocated to RAE Farnborough in 1980, dismantled and moved by road to the FAAM store at Wroughton, finally to Cobham Hall in December 1999, the last airframe to leave Wroughton store.
Picture added on 15 September 2013 at 23:30