Photographed in the Finnish Aviation Museum, Vantaa, Finland, on 25 June 2012.
This wooden single-seat aircraft was designed by the Finnish engineer Boris Adaridiand built in 1923-24 at Santahamina, with its first flight on 17 April 1924. With a 12 hp Salmson engine it was found to be underpowered, but was kept for trials from the summer of 1924 at the Fighter Squadron at Utti until 1931. It therefore carries the Finnish Air Force insignia.
This was the first aircraft to be restored by the Aviation Museum Society.
Picture added on 31 October 2012 at 08:19