Planes and Choppers
Fouga CM 170 Magister FM-43
Photographed on 25 June 2012 in The Flying Museum of Karhula Flying Club hangar at Kymi airfield.
The Finnish Air Force operated 80 of these between 1958 and 1988, of which 62 were licence-built by Valmet. This aircraft first flew on 6 September 1962 and its final flight was on 10 November 1986. The engines still work, and it is capable of being taxied, to keep the other systems working.
Picture added on 28 October 2012 at 07:29