This Polish factory, formerly called WSK-Okęcie, renamed in 1989, began by producing licensed versions of Soviet aircraft and aircraft developed by other Polish companies. From 1958 onwards it started to produce its own designs under the PZL brand. It developed mainly light sports, trainer and utility aircraft. In 2001 the factory was bought by the Spanish company EADS CASA and since then has been known as EADS PZL Warszawa-Okęcie SA.
Wilga on the Lake
New Wilga powered by IP-540 Lycoming instead of the usual radial engine on Cap 3000 floats.
Polish Navy aeroplane
Polish Navy M28 Bryza a Polish built version of the Antonov AN28 Cash
Photographed at Royal Inter...
PZL Wilga 32
PZL Wilga 32 C-GPEP at the Montmagny Airport, Quebec.