The Société des avions Caudron was a French aircraft company founded in 1909 by brothers Gaston Caudron (1882-1915) and René Caudron (1884-1959). It was one of the earliest aeroplane manufacturers in France and produced aircraft for the military in both WW1 and WW2. The company was acquired by Renault in 1933.
Photographed in the Udvar-Hazy facility of the NASM on 23 September 2006.
This 2-seat French World ...
Caudron C.60 CA-84
French fabric-covered 2-seat biplane, photographed on 25 June 2012 in the Finnish Aviation Museum at...
Caudron G3 seen at the RAF Museum in Hendon, London in April 2009.
This Caudron Simoun is seen here at Paris Le Bourget Air & Space Museum.
This civilian biplane is seen here at Paris Air & Space Museum.