The Curtiss-Wright Corporation arose from the merger in 1929 of old rivals Curtiss and Wright. It produced one of the first USAAC monoplanes and one of the last US Navy biplanes. In 1930 the Curtiss-Robertson civil production arm of the company merged with Travel Air to form the Curtiss-Wright Airplane Company as a separate arm, with its products being designated CW.
Museum in Wetaskiwin
Canadians are very proud of their aviation heritage. And an aviation
exposition in the Reynolds-Al...